Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years...

Ok, so I had planned to do a post about New Year's resolutions...original, eh?! Here was my rough start... 

"Boys? Fecking Houdini's...I've been dating magicians ...all magic and then poof! like fuckin' Houdini they disappear. My new years resolution...NO MORE FUCKING Houdinis!!!! ...now I just have to figure out how to sort out the real magic from the cheap illusion!

This year I have two resolutions. To floss my teeth everyday (root canals suck) and to stop falling for magicians.


get sucked into the magic, dazzled by the spectacular..."


However, instead of that kind of "meh" post, I'm going to write what I've already learned this year!

"Maybe" means "No" and henceforth I will be treating all "maybes" as such! ...and done!

Oh, and dancing 'til I am drenched in sweat to deep house music is still the best (temporary) cure for all ills!

Happy 2015 everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment