Saturday, October 13, 2018

Oooooo sexy!

I’ve been back on Bumble for less than 24hrs and already I want to get off! There has to be a better solution to finding someone I want to climb mountains with, eat Scooby snacks with, have great conversations with, ride bikes at the Burn with...and so much more. This evening I started the usual (boring) texting with someone I swiped right on. (I find the whole premise of swiping right disgusting...but I'm at a loss as to what else I can do‽) So anyway, I started texting and here's how things proceeded...













Now don't get me wrong! I'm happy to be called all kinds of pet names once we've met and we're both into each other. I'm cool with "babe, sunshine, nibble" (yep, I've been called that one!) "sweetie, ma'am" (though this one sometimes makes me feel old...) "sugar, sexy, boo..." and the list goes on. I am honestly not at all fussy about pet names! I'm not someone that finds terms of endearment offensive. When I see the look in someone's eyes, that tells me this name they've chosen for me means that I mean something to them...that they like me...then they could call me "snarkelpuss" and I'd be thrilled! But when you've never met me and we've only exchanged 10 fragments of a sentence, don't, just don't, say "Oooooo sexy" at me!

Thank you and goodnight!

ps - Also, I should not be something you get up to just cause you're bored!


No comments:

Post a Comment